"If great gas mileage is a must, the Honda Fit is a must-drive."
Refreshed for this model year, the 2018 Honda Fit continues to deliver on nimble, efficient performance here at our showroom serving Moreno Valley and Temecula. With a 1.5L DOHC four-cylinder under the hood, this hatchback shells out 130 horsepower and 114 lb-ft of torque for plenty of pep. While a retuned suspension offers responsive, accommodating handling, drivers are sure to be most excited about the 2018 Fit's outstanding EPA estimates for fuel efficiency.
- Available Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with G-Shift control
- Six-speed manual transmission
- EPA fuel-economy rating of up to 31/36/33 (city/highway/combined)
- 114 lb-ft torque
With its high roof line and broad stance, the 2018 Fit is one compact that certainly makes the most of its footprint when it comes to interior space. The rear hatch opens wide, making it easy to take advantage of up to 52.7 cubic feet of cargo space when the need arises. The Magic Seat® allows you to handle cargo of many different dimensions with a simple switch. Your passengers will be happy, too, especially when the surprisingly spacious cabin is adorned with available leather trim for an extra hint of luxury. Details like that certainly inspire many shoppers to check out the latest Honda specials at our dealership serving Temecula and Moreno Valley.
- 2nd-row Magic Seat®
- Up to 52.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Available chrome exhaust finisher
- Available leather-trimmed seats
From entertainment to communication, the 2018 Fit makes it all easy for modern motorists. The 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen streamlines your favorite features, minimizing distractions while keeping you connected. Better yet, it's a breeze to sync your compatible smartphone for even more functionality using Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®, Android Auto, or Apple CarPlay.
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls
- Available navigation with HD Traffic and HD Radio
- Available SiriusXM Radio
- Available 4.2-inch customizable Driver Information Interface
The team at Diamond Valley Honda puts your safety first, and so does Honda. That's why the 2018 Fit is designed with active and passive safety features to bolster your awareness and offer protection if an accident occurs. From front to back, features like Adaptive Cruise Control, Collision Mitigation Braking, and Forward Collision Warning help you to react to potential hazards while you're out on the road.
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure
- Brake Assist
To learn more about the 2018 Honda Fit, or to schedule a test drive in this clever compact at Diamond Valley Honda, be sure to contact us today!